01 June, 2010

For no reason at all.





So in honor of my blog's second birthday on March 31st of this year, I kept toying with the idea of doing some sort of commemorative theme for the week before or after. Then I got busy and lazy, March 31st came and went, and I did absolutely nothing.

However, in the words of someone smart, maybe Gandhi, something is (usually) better than nothing. So for the month of June I am hosting four themed weeks, with a post every day, for no reason at all. They shall be as follows:

Week 1: I Can't Believe I Haven't Blogged About X
A few things that are important to know about me as a person, that I somehow have not yet devoted an entire blog entry to.

Week 2: The Seven Deadly Sins
Exactly what it sounds like. Reflections on the seven deadly sins, which most of my readership cannot even list. Except you, of course, Mom.

Week 3: My Favorite People
A few affectionate biographies of some of the most important people in my life. There will only be seven so spare me the complaints if I don't include you, I promise you still matter a lot.

Week 4: My Mom Was Awesome
Pictures of my mom, being awesome, from a long time ago, brought to you by my (brother's) new scanner!

I suppose I could argue that the real purpose behind this is to see if I am capable of any sort of discipline whatsoever, seeing how I am patently incompetent at disciplining myself in my professional or personal life.

Ah. But let's leave that for Week 2, shall we?

1 comment:

theFinn said...

Greed, lust, gluttony, envy, wrath, sloth, and...I can't remember, but six out of seven is impressive, no? Those came out of my head, not out of the internet. Do I get a prize, like being one of your favorite people? I will settle for a favorite people addendum after your real list of favorite people.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day