1. Taking my vitamins.
2. Flossing my teeth.
3. Charging my phone.
4. Taking my dog to the park.
5. Staying away from drugs and alcohol.
In short, I have no discipline. Sorry I was MIA all weekend, guys.
To be fair, my mom was in town this weekend AND it was my aunt Maurine's birthday party and there were lots and lots of events, social and otherwise, that required my attention. Also, I went to church twice because somehow I thought that would make up for missing the first 15 minutes of Sacrament. I do not know why. Maybe I just really like church. Anyway.
Gluttony! It's a fun word. I think I am guilty of gluttony like, every day. That should be obvious, because I am overweight. How else could you explain it? Do you think I have some sort of gland problem? Heck no. I eat too much = getting fat = sad and alone. Luckily, I am working on eating less and have lost an undisclosed amount of weight. I am proud of myself for this.
Here are some foods that make NOT being gluttonous really hard for me, because they are so delicious.
1. Chocolate milk.
2. Macaroni and cheese.
3. White chocolate chip and Macadamia nut cookies.
4. Curly fries.
6. Banana ice cream. Not ice cream with a banana on top of it, you idiot. BANANA ICE CREAM. The only kind of ice cream I really can't live without. If you know me, you know this.
7. Mayonnaise. I know mayonnaise isn't by definition bad, but eating too much of it definitely is. Also, is this picture creepy or what?
Me: I love mayonnaise.
DHB: That's disgusting.
Me: I know. Do you still love me?
8. Twix bars.
9. Mozzarella sticks.
10. Waffles with all kinds of crap on top.
11. Anything that Bob and I think might taste good deep-fried. This hobby is much more dangerous than drinking alcohol.