06 June, 2010

I Can't Believe I Haven't Blogged About X, Day 6: My Favorite Color

You will soon understand why this is the best present I have ever gotten.

My favorite color is red. Do some people not know this? That is because I have never blogged about it.

You might think my favorite color is blue, because I wear a lot of blue, but that is incorrect. My favorite color is red.

I like red because it is sexy without being hyperfeminine. It is also powerful and important. I want to be all those things.

Bonus: my favorite animal is the hippo. If I could be any animal, I would definitely want to be a hippo. They don't stress about their looks and just hang out in the water all the time. Everybody likes them. Also, they kill more people every year than lions. They are totally awesome.


1 comment:

TheMoncurs said...

Hey! I love hippos too! I knew there was a really good reason we were friends.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day