16 June, 2010

The Seven Deadly Sins, Day 7: Lust

How badly do I want this shirt? Answer: a lot.


I saved the deadly sin of lust for last, mostly because I have no idea what to write about it. I've gone the celebrity route much too recently, so that's out. And I could, ostensibly, write about someone I have a crush on, but unfortunately that's no one at the moment. Which, in some ways, is even more depressing than unrequited love. I dunno, maybe it's sort of a tie.

Also, I spend a lot of time on this blog complaining about my love life. What more could you possibly need to know?

Except this:

If I can find a dude who can enjoy this book un-ironically, I don't care if he has no arms or legs, I will marry him.

2 comments:

theFinn said...

I expected something more scandalous out of you. Way to go the classy route of caterpillars in love.

cassie said...

i had that book! i bought it at a library sale! where did it go? how did i not remember this book until now?

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day