I am still looking for a job. Remember when you were in high school and you took one of those aptitude quizzes that told you what career you would be best at? Mine told me to be a mime or a puppeteer. No lie. Anyway, I was trying to think of jobs that appeal to me (ones I can get without a Master's degree) and here's what I came up with.
1. Hungarian interpreter. One resume out on that.
2. Nanny for non-insane family. Preferably a baby. Fact: most people looking for childcare are insane. Or wish to pay TWO DOLLARS AN HOUR. True story.
3. Hospital chaplain. I think I would be good at that. Unfortunately, you need a Master's degree in Theology and two years of ministering experience to qualify (Does ministering to my current roommates count? No?)
4. Working at a funeral home. I do not know why being around sad people appeals to me so. Again, not a lot of jobs in this field.
5. Dog groomer. One resume out so far.
6. Companion to an old lady like in an Agatha Christie novel. Psych! I would hate that.
Oh boy. I am in serious, serious trouble.