19 March, 2009

Vilja will be bothered.

Have I ever told you how much I love feet? Well I do love them. Feet, that is. I am not being sarcastic at all. I am being completely serious.

Most people hate feet. I know all my friends do. One of my friends (a guy) actually pushed his girlfriend (whom he loved very much and found quite attractive) off his lap when she tried to touch him with her feet. Who does that? Another friend (named Vilja) really hates feet as well, although I don't have any funny stories to prove how much. Too bad. Nevertheless, the very fact that I am writing a blog entry about feet will probably really, really gross her out. That's why I put her name in the title.

I don't actually like MY feet that much. My feet are unusually wide. They look like slabs of meat. They are also large compared to the rest of me. I have tall person feet even though I am not tall. This is quite unfair. My mom has tall person feet, but it's OK for her because she is tall. Almost as tall as my dad. I hate that I am not tall.

Forget that! Know what kind of feet I really like? Boy feet. I am dead. Serious. I like everything about them. I like that boy feet are bigger than mine so mine look dainty by comparison. I like the hair on boys' toes, and the fact that most man feet are bone-y and muscle-y. If I were a really good artist, I would draw feet. I would find it incredibly hot, but no one would ever buy my drawings. That would be too bad, because feet are so cool.

Here is my most favorite thing: sitting next to a boy on a couch, and looking at his feet. I also really like it if the boy has no shoes, just white socks covering his feet. To me, that is the cutest thing in the whole world.

Maybe for the same reasons that boys like girls in sweaters? The hotness of the unknown? I don't know.

You know that scripture that talks about how everyone in the church is equal, just like the eye is just as important as the foot? I totally agree. Every piece of the human body is totally awesome and beautiful. Especially feet.

If I marry someone who thinks feet are gross, I will be pretty sad.

3 comments:

Becca said...

You are so funny. I used to dislike feet, but I've grown as a person and now I'm pretty neutral.

TheMoncurs said...

I really like my feet. They are small with exceptionally high arches..people always tell me they look like ballerina feet but not nasty from years of toe shoe abuse. For the most part, feet don't bother me, but if the nails are funky or something I might gag a little.

Katy said...

I've always thought that if I had to do one of those class projects where you interview people about things, I would ask people about feet. I've always liked feet as well, but like you, I have felt like the extreme minority--but now I know I am not alone. Thank you, Elisa.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day