Finals are so close to done I can taste it. It tastes like mint. I am really looking forward to four months of freedom. But don't worry! I won't stagnate! Not with these as my summer goals!
NOTE: None of these are jokes. Not a single. One.
NOTE II: If any of you would like to join/be involved with any of these goals, holler @ me.
1. Build a model volcano and induce an eruption (that's right, THIS is the summer).
2. Teach Vilja and Red how to do family history research.
3. Go to the dog park in Salt Lake with Gheybin.
4. Read all of the books Alisha recommends.
5. CLEAN OUT our frickin' garage with Pamela.
6. Study astronomy with Brooke, Gordon, and Ashley.
7. Visit the library in Salt Lake. The one with all the fireplaces.
8. Visit Ashley and her baby (sorry, Grant) in Chicago.
9. Travel to Phoenix and meet my soon-to-be stepfather.
10. Visit my brother at his new stomping grounds (either Gonzaga or SUO).
11. Do a session at the new Draper Temple.
12. Watch all three Lord of the Rings movies in a row. Regular, NOT the extended editions.
14. Wrangle goats.
15. Finish memorizing "the Lady of Shalott."
16. Go to this Star Trek convention in Las Vegas the first weekend in August.
17. New X-Men movie!!!!!
18. New Star Trek movie!!!!!
19. Finish reading the Book of Mormon in Hungarian.
20. Host some good shows at our house (suggestions welcome).