The original plan was to wear other white blouse + other grey pencil skirt + black hooker boots + opal earrings (won by my mom at a casino) = 10/10 for sexy and professional (sexessional?). But that would simply not be warm enough. So I added my black leggings and this blue sweater (thrifted) which isn't in the mix, but is the warmest sweater I own.
I also added a hat (forever 21) + gloves (came with a cardigan I bought at like JC Penney or something) + and my black fake leather jacket + wool socks (Costco).
I also added a hat (forever 21) + gloves (came with a cardigan I bought at like JC Penney or something) + and my black fake leather jacket + wool socks (Costco). I was still not that warm, but it was better than the original plan, which would have resulted in an Elisa popsicle (Elisicle?). Also, driving on 1-5 at 20 MPH is creepy, but I lived.
And finally, today should have been day 15 but I spent the entire day in my pajamas, hanging out with this guy:

2 comments:
yay for sure! that's awesome!!! congratulations! (is that enough exclamation marks? i don't think so... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - that's better :)
HA that picture totally reminds me of that Hyperbole blog post. Hilarious.
Also, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment