that's a really good idea. if i weren't leaving town this weekend, and busy with a million school projects, i'd join in. i just don't feel like i have time to go through and pick things out right now. perhaps i'll do it on my own once school ends.
ps - thanks so much for your comment on my last entry. (:
I love you so much for doing this with me!! Thus far I've picked out my shoes and a couple skirts. After that I am...a little stumped. I'm hoping picking my 30 items will be the hardest part and actually putting them together won't be too difficult.
2 comments:
that's a really good idea. if i weren't leaving town this weekend, and busy with a million school projects, i'd join in. i just don't feel like i have time to go through and pick things out right now. perhaps i'll do it on my own once school ends.
ps - thanks so much for your comment on my last entry. (:
I love you so much for doing this with me!! Thus far I've picked out my shoes and a couple skirts. After that I am...a little stumped. I'm hoping picking my 30 items will be the hardest part and actually putting them together won't be too difficult.
Post a Comment