28 January, 2012

From the archives: January 28, 2004

Funny convo at lunch today...

So last night I had this dream that I met Ben Lewis' dad [note: Ben is my friend who is a math major], and that he gave me this math test that had all these complicated derivatives, and I couldn't do it. I told Ben about this dream today at lunch, and he commented that his dad was an artist and probably couldn't do much in the way of derivatives either.

Me: Man, what if my kids are smarter than I am? That would SUCK!
Danny: No, it would be great. In fact, I think I'll have kids right now, so they can be smart and support me in my old age.
Me: But wouldn't it suck to not be able to help your kids with school?
Chris: No, you'd just say "I can't help you with this, it wouldn't be right."
Me: That's true. That works both ways, I mean.
Danny: Well, I'll just say "Shut up! Who's your daddy?"
Chris: "Don't forget I MADE you!!!!"
Danny: "How much math do you think THAT took?"

In summary, I love my friends.

1 comment:

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day