09 June, 2011

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Go ahead and listen to this song and replace Kotter with Koler:


Have you noticed I have not blogged in a long time? Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. I'm not going to apologize for not blogging, because I'M NOT SORRY. I am also not sorry that this quarter is over, because working fulltime and going to school fulltime is totally exhausting. IT IS THE WORST. Did not enjoy. For all those who did that for four plus years: I SALUTE YOU.

Over the past quarter, I have been so frequently pressed for time that I have become disgusting. Evidence:

1. One time I borrowed my employer's husband's deodorant when I needed to go straight from work to school. Fact: ladies should not smell like Old Spice.
2. Once, while eating dinner/studying in bed, I spilled yakisoba sauce on my sheets and rather than wash them, I just slept in them. Fact: I still haven't washed them yet. Probably this weekend.
3. I also washed my hair in the sink at work.
4. Another time, I dumped cornstarch in my hair at work because I needed to go to school and I had not showered. Fact: I am an Italian greaseball.*
5. Tonight, I ate M&Ms for dinner. Plain. Because they were part of the visual aid for my math class.

Don't worry, I have lots of great stuff in the works! Here's a preview:

1. Even more 2011 books.
2. Installment 1 of Book vs. Movie vs. Movie.
3. Installment 2 of 30 for 30: the "Should I get rid of this?" edition.
4. Installment 1 of I Really, Really Love TV.
5. In-depth reporting on Star Trek Con 2011 in Vancouver, BC. HELL YES I AM GOING TO THAT.
6. Kevin Clash.

Here's to a great summer!



*Also fact: I am not Italian.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

HA. I totally have your bedsheets disgusting beat.

There is currently water, formula, breast milk, urine and poo juice soaked in my side of the sheets. I'm still sleeping there. I'm not sure when I'll get around to changing them. I couldn't care less.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day