28 June, 2011

Should I Get Rid of This?: Day 6 (white dress)

Isn't this an interesting photo? I took it at my friend Tiffany's house. Such nice lighting. Very ethereal.
wearing white dress as skirt, grey t-shirt (Wal-Mart ... classy) and chacos.

And yet, despite this picture's potential, this dress still doesn't look very good. It's not a good length and it often rides up. It makes me look wide. When it's worn as a dress, the entire halter is completely pointless. I'm 90% in favor of getting rid of it.

On the other hand, though, I don't have any other white dresses. Even my wedding dress is off-white. So I dunno.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

If it rides, toss it. White just gets dirty the easiest, anyway, and it's not even a slimming color on anyone.

I mean seriously, even Cameron Diaz has a fat *** in white.

Nicole said...

If you haven't already tossed it (yeah, I blog stalked you waaaay late), you could dye it some other color, and even hem it, if you're feeling ambitious. The nice thing is, if it failed, no loss.

Also, reading your blog sounds just like I remember you: awesome, with just a touch of irreverence. I look forward to more (unless you get all creeped out and go private or something...).

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day