20 June, 2011

Should I Get Rid of This?: Day 3 (black polka dot dress)

wearing black polka dot dress, blue cardigan (Forever 21) and silver sandals.

So I've had this dress for a while, and I mostly bought it because it has polka dots and I have another brown dress with polka dots that I wear all the time. I figured I would get a lot of wear out of it. But until this weekend, I didn't really. That's because the neckline in front was very low-cut and ruched, so it couldn't be worn without an undershirt. I try to avoid wearing undershirts because they look SO MORMON (not that there's anything wrong with that). Whenever I wear an undershirt beneath a sleeveless dress I feel like I'm going to EFY. So I just never wore this dress.

Then yesterday I doscovered the joy of wearing this dress BACKWARDS!

And now I plan to wear it all the time. I'm also pondering the possibility of getting some opaque black lace and covering the back (formerly the front) and putting some lace cap sleeves on, so I can wear it without a cardigan.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Backward!!! I love it!

K

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day