16 June, 2011

Should I Get Rid of This?: Day 2 (black cardigan)

Isn't this dress great? However, it is not the focus of today's discussion.
black cardigan, orange dress (Forever 21), calculator watch (Walmart) and chacos (online).

I bought this cardigan at a thrift store because I assumed that I would have lots and lots of use for a black cardigan. This turned out to be untrue. I don't wear this sweater that often, which is weird because it looks fine, right? I think the dual issues at hand are 1. I wear a lot of brown, and wearing black and brown together usually looks dumb and 2. this sweater has kind of a knit, doilie-esque quality that means it would look too loud with a patterned dress.

I think I am going to say yea to this one. But if the Internet disagrees vehemently enough, I might be persuaded.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Two things: 1) I love that you're doing this again, (yay!!) and 2)You should keep the sweater. It's cute, especially with the adorable dress. :)

Kayla said...

I say, whether or not you get a whole lot of use out of them, classic pieces in neutral colors are always worth keeping. Because as soon as you toss it you'll need it 4 times in 5 days. It happens to me a lot.

Kayla

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day