25 April, 2011

Happy Easter!

I gave up treats (cookies, cake, candy, etc) for Lent. I didn't blog about it at the start, because I wasn't sure how it would go.

Fact: it was successful. I kept to my goal the entire 40 days except for two exceptions:

1. At the Seattle Bike Expo my friend handed me a Smartie from the candy basket at one of the booths. I popped it into my mouth and then realized what I had done. After I spit it into my hand, he ate it.

2. I also took a Swedish fish out of another friend's mouth at a dance party.

So apparently, I am really good at avoiding eating sugar as long as it doesn't involve someone else's mouth. Heyo.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Hey! I did that last year, and I was amazed I could do it. I tried to do it again, but failed miserably. I think since I'd already proved to myself I could do it, there was no motivation left. Good job!

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day