14 April, 2011

Ask me how it feels to be right.

Answer: it feels delicious.

You may recall my tongue-in-cheek review of a certain rip-off known as "Your Baby Can Read." The title alone gives it away. Babies can't read! Neither can they drive. Their legs are too short. Not a big deal, just one of those things.

Now a bunch of parents are suing the company for being deceived. Lesson learned: EVEN DUDES WITH PHDS CAN LIE.

I don't want to say, "I told you so," but--wait a minute. Yes I do!

Here's another blogger's amusing commentary on the lawsuit. I do not know him personally, but I read his blog. Is that weird? Do I care?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Is this really a surprise? I don't think so.

Babies can't read. But two-year-olds can learn letters. A few days ago Kendra told me (WITHOUT BEING PROMPTED, it was the first time I'd mentioned it that day) when I asked her that M is for "Mommy". I was so stinking proud.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day