07 December, 2010

Not Being Naked: days 24, 25 and 26

I'm going to call this the "about to do laundry" edition.

So Saturday night I went clubbing, and it was then that I realized that when I was choosing my 30 pieces I was definitely not including anything appropriate for clubs. Kelso asked my advice on what to wear, and all I could think to tell her was, "Something that shows off your whatever. Also, you can never go wrong with black."

Blurriness invokes how outfit probably appeared to
drunk, loose-knuckled frat boys at aforementioned club.

Accordingly, I wore black leggings + blue v-neck t-shirt (which I now know with a certainty is cut inappropriately low) + blue square necklace + black hooker boots + black fake leather jacket. It looked pretty OK.


The next day I wore this dress, which I may or may not have have worn 3/4 Sundays in the past month. It's so comfortable! And it can sit in my duffel bag all day without wrinkling. Twenty thumbs up for this dress.

brown polka-dot dress + green jacket (gift while I was on my mission) + black hooker boots + opal necklace = perfectly acceptable, although I have few memories of that outfit because I was so sleep-deprived. In between church and dinner I slept for like four hours.

This is what I wore yesterday. White t-shirt + denim skirt + fake pearl necklace (thrifted) + fake pearl bracelet (also thrifted) + black sandals = a lot of the pictures in this skirt make my hips look really big. I don't care, just an observation.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hi, fellow remixer, slowly getting around to visiting all of the remixers' blogs. I really enjoyed your post about feminism and putting male mannekins together all day. Many years ago I worked as a temp. Best of luck on the remaining days of the challenge.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day