08 December, 2010

Not Being Naked: day 27

Two things.

1. On Monday my neighbor drove by me while I was walking with Sego to the mailbox. He rolled down his window and was like, "Hey! I'm glad you're not naked."

I was SO CONFUSED AND CREEPED OUT for like five seconds and then as he drove away I was like ohhhhhhhhhhh.

2. I know this picture is blurry, again, but I didn't want to take it over again because, look how good my legs look!

I was afraid I would not be able to get them to look that nice again.

Quit when you're ahead, that's my motto.

short red dress + white leggings + black hooker boots + black t-shirt + red necklace

1 comment:

Linda W said...

That comment would have thrown me for a loop!

The Auspicious Life

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day