22 November, 2010

Not Being Naked: days 11, 12, 13 (sorry)

This has not been my week. Sorry about the delay, here are some pictures/excuses.

On Friday, I wore brown skirt + brown peasant blouse + long white sweater + red superhero boots. It looked OK, but I got blood* all over it. Then I had to change into non-approved clothes because all my laundry was in the dryer. Like I said, not my week.

On Saturday, I wore this:
It is neon green shirt + denim skirt + long blue sweater + fake snakeskin shoes (I had been home for a while when this picture was taken and forgot to put them on) + opal necklace (gift from my aunts when I was like 8, which I love because it hits my collarbone really sexylike) = 9/10 (-1 because why am I standing like that? It does not look cool)

On Sunday, I wore this:

I wore it with other orange sweater + red superhero boots + opal necklace, but I spilled water on the sweater (WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?). I also wore my mission coat, which always gets made fun of, but if you've been following me up to this point you know I don't care/enjoy it.

I am almost caught up! Now I need to post a photo of the clothes I wore today lying on the floor because I am once again in my pajamas, watching The Tick.

*From my nose.

1 comment:

BigBirdFan said...

Why do you fold over the bottom Of Your Jean skirt and shwo of fthe inside of the hem?

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day