15 November, 2010

Not Being Naked: day 7 (The "I really need to do laundry" edition)

I really need to do laundry. That is why today I was forced to wear a dress as a shirt.

short red dress + grey pencil skirt + long white sweater + black hooker boots + grey bead necklace (thrifted) = 8/10 (-1 because I couldn't take the sweater off, -1 for the necklace having a bunch of loose threads that look kinda tacky ... but I just can't throw it away ...)

I am going to do some laundry right now, actually.

1 comment:

eden said...

just wanted to say - i'm pretty impressed with your first week, and your documentation. which is another sign to me that it's not the right time for me to participate in something like this. (:

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day