11 November, 2010

Not Being Naked: day 4 (actual)

Fact: TAKING MIRROR PICTURES IS THE WORST

See why I usually cut out my face?

I really enjoyed today's outfit but it was pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to get a photo of it.


Especially because I wanted to include the earrings.
Full body shots are pretty much impossible.

Anyway, today was black t-shirt + short blue dress + black slip (that's not cheating, is it?) + fake snakeskin shoes + calculator watch (wal-mart) + turquoise earrings (gift from my godfather) = infinity/ten

1. Mostly I am just proud of myself for not spending the day in my pajamas.



You can see the shoes here. I wore the fake leather jacket as well but not when I was inside so it doesn't really count as part of the "outfit." Also, another disastrous mirror picture. Hello, stump legs + looking pregnant. Eyuck.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Those darn mirror pictures! I always end up taking like 30 whereas when I have Aaron on hand to take my pic we take 2 and we're done.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day