11 November, 2010

Not Being Naked: day 3

This is actually for yesterday (Wednesday) because I just got home.

My ability to take mirror photos is improving, yes?

Denim skirt + neon green shirt + long blue sweater + Joseph and Mary necklace (it was my mom's) + neon green ring (gift from Carlos, possibly from a cereal box) + black hooker boots = 9/10
(-1 because you could see down my shirt)

1. Today's outfit needed to be versatile because I was going both to work and a show* at a tavern. Also, it really needed to be comfortable. It totally was.
2. I probably should have worn a warmer sweater.
3. Some people make fun of this shirt, but I like it.

*Pacific Nomadic. They are a good band. You should check them out if you like indie music and stuff. My friend drums for them and he is a good drummer.



3 comments:

Kayla said...

I really love the pop of color from the shirt.

hediyeh said...

you are such a hottie. i like this 30 days business. and im jealous it is warm enough to wear skirts.

Gheybin said...

You are stunning!!

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day