29 November, 2010

Not Being Naked: day 19

This outfit makes me look like an hourglass. Granted, that is also how I look naked, so maybe what I mean is this outfit makes me look like how I actually look?

fake snakeskin shoes + denim skirt + neon green shirt + grey jacket (gift from my mom) + calculator watch + blue beaded bracelet (Christmas gift from Carlos) = my mom advised me against the jacket even though she bought it for me, because she says it makes my shoulders look big. What do you think? I mean my shoulders are big, no denying that. The question is, does it make me look like a linebacker? Slash, is that bad?

Big hips + big shoulders = hot or not?

See, this is why I don't care a lot of the time.

No comments:

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day