08 November, 2010

My dog hates me.

So today Judith and I were perusing Target and I insisted we check out the cheap Halloween candy. I was then immediately sideswiped by the Halloween decor/costume aisle which proclaimed:

90 PERCENT OFF. Hells yeah.

These FOUR dog costumes cost me a grand total of 4.16

Bumblebee. This one is my favorite I think.

White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. A little big, needs some minor alterations.

Headless horseman from the Ichabod Crane stories (you can't really see,
but that's a headless dude with a pumpkin head riding him)

Hot dog. Get it?

He may or may not have spent the rest of the evening hiding from me.

1 comment:

katiekono said...

Poor Sego! I will send you a pic of Angel in her costume.

BUT your outfit looks really cute, and I like the vest!

But, then, I'm your Mom.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day