19 April, 2010

I don't think it's called "retweeting" outside of twitter.

Which I don't use. Twitter, I mean. Well, I have an account, but only so I can read the inappropriate, cruel and hilarious one-liners of one Robbie X Pierce on my cellular telephone.

The point is, I have been listening to this song over and over like a crazy person since Friday or so, and credit for this (the song, not the crazy) should be given to David X Bisson. My life would suck without that guy.

Also, the video is pretty cool and references lots of genres I really like.

1 comment:

Heather said...

FYI, I have a new blog, so if you want to relink me as your nemesis, this is where I live now: http://bestofsethnheather.blogspot.com/.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day