09 March, 2010

This Morning.

This morning I woke up with this song inexplicably in my head.


Such a catchy theme song, yes? Such a funny show. I don't know what it means that it came to my head this morning, though. A sign? Should I go to Philadelphia? Visit some extended relatives? Should I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?

Also, I've been thinking about this little lady.


Kathryn Bigelow is TOTS bad-ass. Also, I like to think of her Oscar victory as vindication for spurned women everywhere. Her ex-husband made a movie with more time, more money, more resources and STILL lost out to her. She didn't even rub it in his face, either. A triumph, overall. If it were me I think I would have been more like "SUCK ITTTTTTT."

My car is getting valuated tomorrow by Ryan. Keep your fingers crossed that he cuts me a decent deal and I don't have to end up driving one of these. I hear they explode in the event of a rear end collision. Though I suppose that would be not without its motivational benefits. I'm Captain Safety from here on out either way, guys.

1 comment:

L'homme pressé said...

I am not exactly sure how, but I think your Fresh Prince of Bel Air thing has something to do with a little film you may or may not have heard of called Hot Tub Time Machine. That's all I can say for sure.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day