11 November, 2009

I wonder if he thought this conversation was funny?

Info. Guy: Hello, BYU operator.
Me: Hi there. I have a question, and if you can't answer it, I was wondering if you could let me know who could.
Info. Guy: Sure.
Me: I need to know if, with non-major GE classes, if a D is considered passing ... if I would get credit for that?
Info. Guy: An E?
Me: No. A D ... as in "Dammit."
Info. Guy: Ah. Well, I think it would depend on the class. Let me transfer you to the advisement center.
Me: Thanks. I appreciate it.

I also wonder why I say the things I do, sometimes. Because they come into my head, and I have no filter? Oh well.

3 comments:

L'homme pressé said...

nice work. you did the right thing.

Austin said...

hahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHahhahahahaha.

Brooke said...

I love this.
In your account the guy seems completely unfazed.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day