09 January, 2009

Confession

So I got into the screenwriting class! Yeah! Very exciting. It looks like this class is shaping up to be one of the coolest opportunities of my life. More as it develops.

However, there is one repercussion that I did not envision. It is thus: the title of my class is TMA 315R. I have had to say that very phrase, "TMA 315" many times in the past few days.

And EVERY TIME I DO, I cannot help but snicker immaturely to myself and mumble, "Heheheheheh. T&A."

Seriously now. Am I going to hell?

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You are not going to hell. Period.

theFinn said...

I didn't know what it meant. Even though I knew it was probably dirty, I STILL googled it because my curiosity got the best of me. Which means we're probably on the road to hell together, my friend.

Sterling and Cori Anne said...

I don't get it?

Sterling and Cori Anne said...

I probably don't want to know

Elisa said...

Nope.

Becca said...

I had to google it. I am shamefaced.

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day