13 December, 2008

Tagged by Cori and co.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Sure do. I didn't know how it was made until after I had already fallen in love.

2- Have you ever smoked cigarettes? No. And yet I crave them all the time. Probably because they boost dopamine levels.

3- Do you own a gun? I hate guns. I will never own one.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? I have no idea. I assume one of the red ones.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? You know, I loved them on my mission for some reason. Maybe because they reminded me of America? But when I got home it went away.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Charlie Brown Christmas.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Carrot juice.

9. Can you do push ups? No. Embarrassing.

10. Favorite hobby? At the moment, swimming.

11. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes.

12. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I obsess about things that are not as important as the things one ought to obsess about.

13. Middle name? Anne.

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'm kinda bored. I can't believe I was out until 6 Am last night. My tummy hurts.

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly have. Carrot juice. Water. Chocolate soy milk.

16. Current hate right now? Drama. Why can't everything in life just fall into place like it should?

17. Favorite place to be? The mountains.

18. How did you bring in the New Year? I think I went to the ward party and danced with Shoshauna's kids, then went home before midnight. Listen, I had JUST gotten back from my mission.

19. a place would you like to go? Iran.

20. name three people who will complete this: dumb question. Next.

21. Do you have slippers? Negative. I like being barefoot best.

22. What shirt are you wearing? My blue sweater.

23. Do you like sleeping on satin? Say what?

24. Can you whistle? Yes.

25. Would you be a pirate? I'm with Cori. I'm pretty much only down with the pet monkey aspect of piracy.

26. What songs do you sing in the shower? Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend, I like Birds by eels.

27. Favorite girl's name? I hate answering this question because after even a moment the person who asked can tell I have thought about this way, way, way, WAY too much. So I am not going to answer. But know that when I do have children someday, their names will. be. AWESOME.

28. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing. These jeans are too tight to keep anything in the pockets. I mean, what?

29. Last thing that made you laugh? Pamela's totally inappropriate story. Use your imagination.

30. Favorite bed sheets as a child? Pocahontas.

31. Worst injury ever? I guess when I slammed my finger in Helen's van door. That is one of my few emergency room visits. Geez, though, it wasn't even broken.

32. Do you love where you live? Sure do!!!

33. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2. Neither are mine.

34. Who is your loudest friend? I feel pressure to say Sariah, but I would have to say Noelle.

35. How many dogs do you have? Two, baby. Assuming that Toby does indeed count as a whole dog, and not just a joke.

36. Does someone have a crush on you? You tell me.

37. What is your least favorite book? Summer of my German Soldier. Man, I HATED that book.

38. What is your least favorite candy? Those purple candies that look like tylenol, that everybody gives out at halloween. Now and Laters?

39. What is your least favorite Sports Team? *noncommittal shrug* The ones with racist names?

40. What song do you want played at your funeral? Live and Let Die.

No comments:

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day