28 July, 2008

Family Home Awkward

Tonight I went to family home evening most unwillingly, because I was (am?) in a bad mood and I felt like sitting home and stewing about it. Then I decided that there was a possibility, though unlikely, of Family Home Evening cheering me up.

And how! Tonight we made balloon animals. Unfortunately, I am not artistically talented enough to make a balloon animal that doesn't vaguely resemble mutilated genitalia. Also, I cracked up like an eight year old whenever any member of my group ran his or her hand down the un-animal-ified phallus of balloon. Classic. I am so childish. But I think it cheered me up.

Photos of my balloon:





It was originally supposed to be a crab, but then it was just weird.

No comments:

Darth Vader Quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Andy Warhol Art of the Day